Saturday, January 10, 2015

Gone Fishing

Truth be known, I am not into fishing.  BUT, I created Gone Fishing because, just like I love the sound of a lawn mower and the smell of newly cut grass, fishing is something that triggers fond memories. I plan to use this kit to create pages of my grandsons frolicking in the sand down by the lake.  A pond, the sea, a lake or a river, the idea of any watering hole holds significant memories of our childhood, and I guess THAT is why I really enjoyed creating this kit.



Gone Fishing WordArt and Brushes is sold separately and can be used with the Gone Fishing kit or any other kit on a page about life.

And some inspiration to wet your appetite. I love this page by Jeannette. The WordArt applies so well to the theme of this layout!

Mystampin created a fabulous page, I love the photo and can almost hear the seagulls overhead, the sound of the water lapping the boats.

And here Beth created a story, I love how she used various papers in strips, showing how you can play with a kit, manipulating it to look exactly how you want it to, and not always needing to use elements and papers as they come in the kit. This is about art, imagination and playing!

 The silhouette and BG paper are included in the kit, making it fun to create your own scene!
 Images swimming, diving, throwing water balloons, so many uses for this kit!  Beth captures a moment where her subject looks like a sea nymph or mermaid coming out of the sea!

And isn;t it true? Every day IS an adventure!!! Thank you Beth for reminding us!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new kit and amazing layouts :)

    ReplyDelete