Monday, January 26, 2015

American Ephemera I

On sale now at Oscraps is American Ephemera I, a scrap of authentic papers, statements, lists, ads, a coupon and a piece of tape.  Fun for use in many types of art projects.  Below the kit Preview are examples of how you might use this versatile set of elements.

 http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=10011960&cat=779&page=1

Judy has created these stunning heritage page using American Ephemera I along with elements from a variety of other Lynne Anzelc Design kits including A Scrap of SteamPunk, True Grit, and a free Mini Sampler Kit I added a week ago to celebrate my becoming permanent at Oscraps!



Gina also used both American Ephemera I and A Scrap of SteamPunk for this beautiful page about cars. Love those old vehicles, and love how she combined these two kits to create this inspiration!

And Beth creates the most beautiful cards. She uses American Ephemera I and Timeless on the next two images.  On the first one she also uses pieces of A Scrap of Vintage, Dried Leaves and Brushes, and the Mini Sampler. On the third she uses American Ephemera I and A Scrap of Vintage again.



The ephemera can also be printed and used in a variety of art projects.  I hope you PLAY!

2 comments:

  1. I just love this new kit, works brilliant with all kit styles too and gorgeous layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful looking kit and pages :)

    ReplyDelete