Sunday, March 22, 2015

Getting Dreamy with Purple Moon


Hello! I don't have to ask if you are feeling creative because I am seeing truly amazing layouts in the galleries. I am so inspired by what you are creating with Lynne's kits, and would really love it if you'd share a link to your own layouts in the comments below. You are all so amazing :)

Today I am getting creative with Purple Moon, because I just can't resist this kit! I love a bit of blending and Lynne's papers are wonderful for using with this technique. Because of the style of my tulip photo it has meant I could choose a more involved paper to blend it with. And therefore bring out the best in the photo and the paper with the blend. Check out the creativity sheet below for how I created this soft and dreamy layout.


All kits by Lynne Anzelc Designs:
Paper, butterflies and script from Purple Moon
Word Art from Purple Moon WordArt and Brushes
Frame from Moving Forward
Creativity sheet paper and elements are also from Purple Moon.

I will be back real soon with my next post, until them keep scrapping those gorgeous layouts, bye for now, Natasha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment