Monday, June 29, 2015

Back to Basics

Well, I am late posting again...seems to be a habit of mine.  I travel a lot, and then when I am not traveling or watching my grandkids, I am designing...and sneaking in a little gardening when possible. I have a list of things I want to do, but they seem to fall by the wayside, LOL. I have purchased three classes I have yet to take!  But I have to say I love keeping busy, so my lifestyle suits me!  Anyway, I have a new kit out called Back to Basics. The base of this kit is from one of my old Aria kits, and then I kept adding to it to create a semi new kit!   I am already seeing some fabulous pages by both my CTs and customers, so I am thrilled with the result!  Here is the kit and a few pages for inspiration!

http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=11013176

Created by Judy, I love how she layered this page. The artwork she used was fabulous, something I have been playing with lately and hope to create as well as this one.  I love the story it tells.

Hayley designed this page using my favorite dandelions.  The elements went perfectly with her photo, and the colors are simply divine!  

 Cheryl did a page of her granddaughter in the garden. I love how she used the mask to blend in the photo, and how it fits perfectly with the kit....and the wordart added that final touch!  A fabulous page that makes me want to go out and play in my own garden!

Gina used the only white paper in the kit to create something entirely different. This elegant page uses only a couple of elements, but has high impact.  The contrast is fabulous!

I love this page Ona created combining a few different kits.  I love the fact that my kits are easy to blend with others to create the art YOU want to create. It shows you are not forced to use just one kit...but to explore all avenues of your creativity, using whatever art pieces fit into your scheme. I love this page!

2 comments:

  1. Lynne, I just love your new kit and what wonderful, amazing layouts by your Creative Team too. Love checking our their inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kits are brilliant, I love the layouts that have been created with them,you have a fantastic Team too.:):)

    ReplyDelete